Subject: Re: [Leica] and the 1.7/35 Ultron? was: Nokton first impressions...
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:09:07 +0100

on 18/4/00 5:12 PM, Raimo Korhonen at raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi wrote:

> I´m contemplating about exchanging my old (1976) non-ASPH Summilux for the
> Ultron - does it make sense?
> All the best!
> Raimo
> photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen

I don't know from first hand, but the guy in the camera store I talked to
today told me the ultron had similar characteristics to the pre-ASPH
summilux, so I doubt it. Personally, I think the only lens it is worth
swapping that wonderful lens of yours for is the ASPH, and if you don't want
to trade up that far, you should keep it!!

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk