Subject: [Leica] M6 Rewind crank
From: Peter Niessen <niessen@ifh.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:24:07 +0200 (METDST)

Dear all,

Lately my Leica dropped and fell onto the rewind crank. This is a bit
deformed now and scratches against the body. It's no problem when
rewinding, but I do not want to stress the shutter cocking mechanism
by this extra load. Thus, I'd like to take it off, put it into it's
original shape again. Does anyone know how to take off the thing?
There's this slit screw on top, but then there's also this
mini-philips on the side. What's the procedure?

	/	    \
	|    ---    | 		<- slit screw, straight down
	|    |+|    |		<- philips, horizontal

Cheers, Peter.