Subject: RE: [Leica] Advice re Classic HM M6 please
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:46:17 -0700

I have a pair of classics - .72 and .85 - and use them both.  I don't think
the .85 classic is going to be a real collector's item any time soon.  It
may command a couple hundred extra dollars (in true mint condition), but as
far as I'm concerned, every last one of them is (or ought to be) a user.

Unless it has gold plating, lizard leather and the name of an obscure king
engraved on the top plate, it ought to be out banging against rocks and
taking pictures!

Paul Chefurka