Subject: [Leica] Ideal travel kit
From: "Walter Levy" <wlevy@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:34:08 -0400

Any M-series body you love, some kind of light meter, your two favorite
lenses and lots of film.  I agree with Henry Ambrose; I don't want to be a
pack-horse when traveling for pleasure.  When I was in Peru for a two-week
trip a few years back (pre-Leica days) I took a Nikon F3 with 24mm, 35mm and
90mm and two dozen rolls of film and I was a happy camper.  My favorite shot
from that trip is at my Web site, www.members.home.net/wlevy/ under the
"Peru" link.

Today I'd probably take an M6, 35mm Summi and 90mm T-E.

- - Walter