Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: "Joan & Ken Lee" <klee16@home.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:19:48 -0400

It sure looks like the 7X5 is the most efficient way to go. I am finally
getting around to contact printing my B&W negs from the 60s and 70s and they
are all 6X6 so they will have to be taken out of the sheets to print, but
going forward, I will use the 5X7s. I am glad most of what I shot was
Kodachrome, and there were periods where I didn't touch a camera for years
so I "only" have 4 hundred or so rolls to print. I will be interesting to
see what I shot! It is funny, not a single roll of B&W in the 80s.

Ted... I cannot imagine doing 40 rolls at one shot, never mind 80!

Thanks to all that responded

Ken