Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT: Frankfurt Travel Question(s)
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:07:22 -0700

If you're going to be around there for more than a day, take a trip up the
factory in Solms---it's only about an hour north. Their Web site has
directions, and it's recommended that you let them know well in advance that
you're coming.

Other than that, I've never had much reason to stay around Frankfurt itself.
The airport is my favorite to fly into when I'm going to the Continent,
because it has a train station in the basement that allows you catch a train
nearly anywhere in Europe.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.