Subject: Re: [Leica] Human Traffic
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:03:35 -0400

The Chap doesn't seem very interested, does he?1? They are two alone in the
crowd, but he seems more worried that others are looking and she could care
less. Think I'd go for a tighter crop and Isolate them from all else. Just me
thoughts.
Cheers Wilber GFE
tel. 803-469-2440

http://www.jeffcoatphotography.com

Martin Howard wrote:

> Brougham jotted down the following:
>
> > Johnny Deadman wrote:
> >
> >> Incidentally, one of these pictures is an alternate of a picture from
> >> a previous series. Someone suggested a better framing which I also
> >> happened to have shot. Which works best?
> >>
> >> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_12/pages/008.html
> >>
> >> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/humantraffic/portfolio_11/pages/009.html
> >
> > I prefer #7.  <grin> In my mind, it is flipped from #8.
>
> Yeah, but she's got an ice-cream cone growing out of her nose... ;)
>
> M.
>
> --
> Martin Howard                 | "We can't make mistakes like that on our
> Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU   |  own. We need computers to help us."
> email: howard.390@osu.edu     |     -- A pharmacologist on computerization

- --