Subject: [Leica] FS: Black Rapidwinder- 50/2 Summicron latest
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:25:51 EDT

I have a mint black Abrahamsson Rapidwinder for sale. It's only a few months
old, and doesn't have a mark on it. $350.00

I also have a latest style 50/2  Summicron M black 3843xxx absolutely mint,
with box, case caps, papers. Best offer over $700.00

I'll pay priority mail shipping to US locations.

Please reply privately, I'm glad to answer any questions, but I'll be away
from mail Saturday morning until Sunday evening.

Thanks

Scott Stewart
cmrausr@aol.com