Subject: [Leica] Re: Silicon film
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:35:27 -0700

More... The digital backs that go on Hasselblad and view cameras are a
completely different story. They are a "complete" digital camera system in
themselves. They are large and contain a lot of electronics. Some have
umbilicals to a computer/memory pack that hangs from your shoulder.

The little silicon film thing is a joke. Simply a way to convert a high
priced, professional film camera, into a Barbie-Cam. I would rather have
the Barbie-Cam.

Jim