Subject: [Leica] New M Camera Bag
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:30:42 -0400

Some of you might be interested in a new satchel type camera bag designed
for Leica M's. It easily holds two M's with lenses attached plus the usual
film, lightmeter, maps, etc. I got mine two weeks ago and it is an excellent
bag built just for the M. I have found that i can easily get three bodies
with lenses (28, 35, 50mm) and hoods attached plus a 90mm in a front
compartment. It is made by Seth Levine at M Classics in Brighton, Mass and
his web site is www.mclassics.com
Steve
Annapolis