Subject: RE: [Leica] Foto Hobby (was Frankfurt Travel Question(s))
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 17:01:49 +0200

Hello Pascal,

You are surely a fine negotiant. Next time I buy something, would you mind come
with me to discuss price :-).

Seriously, if anybody is looking for an excellent black (2 lugs) M5 at 1600
EUROS, I can sell one. There are no dings, no dents, only some slight marks on
the paint and the lightmeter works fine (BTW it's not mine so it can be sold at
any moment).

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)