Subject: [Leica] summicron 50
From: Nick Plekhanov <nickpaleo@geocities.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 09:05:44 -0700

I used to have Zuiko 2/21, 2/50 macro and 2/100 lenses which I sold in
favor of Leica. I sould say these lenses are the closest to the Leica
image feel and quality among a few others systems that I happened to try
before. So now since maybe several weeks I am a lug member with two
summicrons-m 35 and 50 and elmarit-m 90 with a regular M6TTL. It is very
rewarding.
Nick.
http://www.geocities.com/nickpaleo/personal/tim.html