Subject: [Leica] RE: You're on the Board!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:42:56 -0400

As a newbie you are forgiven your blasphemy. There is no better film
on. DON'T fuss with it!!!! It will work! Really!

As to adding more info to the viewfinder--NEVER! The best part of the Leica
M, especially the older ones, is the uncluttered viewfinder. Even the
diodes are a too much at times.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>