Subject: Re: [Leica] A "Lurker" posts
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:24:29 -0400

Dennis Painter jotted down the following:

> Martin Howard wrote:
>>
>> Tina Manley jotted down the following:
>>
>>> Welcome to the group of those who have seen the light.
>>
>> We've seen the light and shoot the darkness!
>>
>> M.
>>
> Martin,
>
> You have a Noct right? ;)))
>
> Dennis

Nope.  I have a 50 summicron and 80F in my bathroom.  Undiluted D-76 will
pull cosmic background radiation from Tri-X after 10 minutes.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?