Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: You're on the Board!
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:25:23 -0400

Rather than neuter my M6 I often use my M4 or M2 or a LTM body. I DON"T
HATE the M6. I have one. I use it a lot! The TTL meter is wonderful! It
would be better (for me) if it was a needle, although It might be a bit
difficult to see when using the noctilux in the dark.

For point and shoot an LTM body with a 28 Summaron is great! Sunny sixteen
is my practice with the LTM cameras. I've been forcing myself to go out
without a meter for just this reason.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>