Subject: [Leica] Introductions....
From: J Vaughan <sthawk_ontheroad@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi... I'm Jeremy and I'm a... Photographer....
ALL:<muted> Hi Jeremy...

I just joined the list after perusing the archives for the last couple
months and thought this could be an entertaining group to listen to.

I purchased an M6 in December. <hint> if you are looking for a deal on
Leicas find out when the leica rep is coming to town he won't have
great deals but if you stand around outside you will find folks
wandering ion to tradein their gear for the latest stuff.. I bought a
MINT body for $1200... I was pleased.

I'd been borrowing a 35/2 lens from a friend as I wasn't able to afford
a lens and just cameback from shooting my Grandfather who I was taking
care of in Florida untill he died... the  film is sitting next to me
undeveloped as I'm not sure I'm ready to look at it... It was hard the
first time through.

Currently I'm working on several projects including a new book project.
I've ben shooting the North End in Boston for the last 4 years and will
probabaly have an exhibition of the photos in the fall. I shoot mostly
B$W though I've beeen shoting a ton of Chromes recently....

Currently the stable includes an M6,M5 a 35/2 lens (mine) a F3w/35/1.4
and 135/2.8; a 6x9 graflex w/135/4.5  several Polaroid cameras a Canonn
Demi, and a OLD Rolliflex.
 Currently I teach Photo History at a college in the NE and dofreelance
documentary work..
'K is thaat enoough... can someone show me the secret handshake now?

Is there anyone in the Boston area that would be willing to show me
what one of Toms Rapidwinders is like? I'm left eye mastered and am
tire of ducking from the viewfinder to cock this ity-bity camera...

Jeremy