Subject: Re: [Leica] Introductions....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:51:47 -0600

Hi Jeremy,

Have a look here for Tom's rapidwinder site:

http://www.rapidwinder.com/

All the left eye shooters love them and the right eye people wonder what all
the fuss is about. When the gods were drawing lots, they gave me a right eye
preference so I cannot give you any personal experience.

Cheers

John Collier