Subject: Re: [Leica] Magazines and Books
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:04:15 -0700 (PDT)

- --0-1957747793-956678655=:7473

Dan,

I posted a lengthy writeup on magazines and books about a year ago. It is in the archives. If you cannot find it, let me know and I will send you a copy off-list at the weekend (it is sitting in the SENT folder in my computer in Belgium).

Nathan

Dan Honemann <ddh@home.com> wrote:
Are there any decent photo magazines that you would recommend?

I'd also be interested in hearing about any books on technique that LUGers
have found helpful.

Thanks,
Dan

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-1957747793-956678655=:7473

<P>Dan,</P>
<P>I posted a lengthy writeup on magazines and books about a year ago. It is in the archives. If you cannot find it, let me know and I will send you a copy off-list at the weekend (it is sitting in the SENT folder in my computer in Belgium).</P>
<P>Nathan</P>
<P><B><I>Dan Honemann &lt;ddh@home.com&gt;</B></I> wrote:<BR>
Send online invitations with <a href="http://invites.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Invites</a>.
- --0-1957747793-956678655=:7473--