Subject: RE: [Leica] Nokton v. Summilux M : some real (Human Traffic)examples
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:32:22 -0400

I have nothing to add to this incredibly well articulated critique except to
say I whole-heartedly concur.  I was trying to put my response to the photos
into words when I came across this post and it said it so much better.  The
'lux has an intimate, smooth feel to it that is unlike anything else I've
seen.  That feel is why I bought the M to begin with.

Which raises the next question: does the current 35/1.4 ASPH have the same
feel as the 60's version?  I'd love to see side by sides between those two.

Dan