Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #39
From: Simon Lamb <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:30:58 +0100

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> WHAT ABOUT CHARGING CHILDREN!
> Mark :-) Rabiner
> When their eyes turn red I worry!
> Try to keep downwind!

Mark

I know what you mean.  Those action shots of them running straight at you, eyes glowing, really need the benefit of predictive autofocus with AF Lock-On capability
;-)  I am not sure if I could focus the M6 with enough speed, especially in the grip of terror that only a charging five year old can induce!

Simon