Subject: [Leica] Boston Photo Show
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:15:25 EDT

Roy,
Although I woke up with a bad cold this morning, which may disrupt my week, I
had been planning to go to the show on Sunday if the weather is as bad as
it's forecast to be.  So I'd be happy to get toether.  I may not stay very
long though, because I hope to have received a new pair of Trinovid 8 X 32 BA
binoculars by then, and I understand they can handle the wet weather.  Maybe
we can run down to Mt. Auburn Cemetery for some bird watching?  I still
haven't seen any warblers yet, but I did see the first Ruby-crowned Kinglet
(female) of the year on Monday.  I still can't imagine how Doug Herr got that
picture -- they move so fast I can barely keep them in view in my binocs!
B.D., Sherry was at the show in the fall, and I purchased a user M2 from her
which has been a great backup camera.  I am hoping that she has an M3 in
similar condition that I might spring for.  I also hope to see Brad Washburn
there with his book, which I will buy this time.  I might visit his show at
the MFA on Saturday.

Roy wrote:
This event is one for which I abandon my customary geographic

inertia and make the drive up from Hartford.  Any of the Boston

area folks interested in a get together in Waltham on Sunday?

Buzz? B.D.? Steven? Phong? Michael? David? Bob? Others?

Roy