Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Caps, Straps, and Cases Suggestions
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 10:43:54 -0700

35 asph comes with a cap for the shade -- might want a cap keeper to keep
it.

Best strap for an M6 is the one in the box.  Period.  Not heavy enough to
need Neoprene.  Light, versatile, long enough to go diagonally across the
body, keeping the camera tucked under the arm.  Rubber pad keeps it from
slipping off the shoulder.  No bulky or metal hardware to scratch your
camera or get in the way.  Really -- try it for a month or two first  -- why
do you think they sell for $40 on ebay?

Try the camera without case for a while -- the rounded corners are more
comfortable without it.  Save money for all those lenses you will die for
after you see your first roll come back, or for those overpriced 39mm
filters.

Tom Schofield