Subject: [Leica] HCB in Quebec.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:00:19 -0400

Speaking of HCB, I recently saw a National Film Board of Canada documentary
entitled "Henri-Cartier Bresson in Quebec", which basically was a film
montage of a series of photographs HCB had made in the Province of Quebec,
Canada,  perhaps in the late 1960s.  I have never seen any other printed
mention (or photos) of these images.  Has anyone on the list ever seen
these photographs?

Dan C.