Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston Photo Show
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 00:09:05 -0400

Hi dave,

Hope you're feeling better today.

Right now  my weekend plans got thrown for a bit of a loop and I
fear might not be able to make PHSNE until about 2 on Sunday.
that is a mixed blessing since I won;t have much time to spend
money.

How do you like the trinovids so far?  I've had my pair for about a
year and a half now and think they're fantastic.  I had the
opportunity to work with them along side the Swarovski 10x42 and
found that the higher power of the Swarovskis made no difference
and that the Leicas had to my eyes a slightly better image - and
they're a lot easier to cart around.  Be forewarned - the Trinovids
are the first step.  You'll be hungering for the APO Televid spotting
scope soon. Mine came from Eagle Optics in Wisconsin (or
http://www.eagleoptics.com in Netspeak) which I found was a good
place to do business.

I saw Sherry at PHSNE last fall.  I stopped at the show on the way
home from the Leica seminar in Kennebunkport.  She has, by
email, dissuaded me from having my M3 painted black.

Only a couple of warblers have appeared down here so far - palm in
the back yard and yellow-rumped in a nearby park - but I picked up
a couple of interesting sparrows - field and Savannah - in the back
yard.  And I do want to get to Mt. Auburn at some point this spring.

Regards
Roy