Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: m3 releather
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:43:59 -0400

From what I understand the original vulcanite is no longer available. I have
an M3 (just got it last week) that has been recovered with M6 cover and it
looks very good. It would probably be a good idea to go with the M6 cover
because they have been cut from a pattern which means much easier for
whoever recovers the camera will have an easier time installing it.
Steve
Annapolis