Subject: Re: [Leica] Visoflex III and M5 (help)
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 00:38:25 -0500

At one point I had an M3, M5 and Viso III, and as I remember it the Viso
worked properly on both.  (I have a recollection of taking an M5 meter
reading through the lens using the black position on the Viso selector
knob to raise the mirror manually and then looking through the viewfinder
to align the needle - a cumbersome process that only worked on a
tripod.)  It was necessary to readjust the screw at the end of the
actuating arm  because the shutter release on the M5 was a bit higher
relative to the lens mount than on the M3, although they were both in the
same lateral position.

Of course, I haven't been taking my ginseng regularly, and this was a
long time ago, so it may all be a figment of my imagination.

Cheers,
Kip