Subject: [Leica] Friday FS
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:12:17 -0400

Leica M6 chrome "Panda" model.  Chrome body with black knobs and rewind
lever.
Ex++.  Rangefinder and meter have always been right on.  Makes nice chromes
so the shutter speeds must be OK.  No dents or dings just minor signs of
use.  $1500.

Kameraleder leather half case for the M6.  Beautiful workmanship.  Minor
signs of use.
I paid $125.  I'd like to get $95.

7 day MBG - Free prioity mail shipping anywhere in the US.  Contact me off
list at mikeg@neca.com if you have any questions.

To answer the inevitable question...  I'm slimming the M bag a bit to
finance enhancing the R kit.

Mike Gardner
Ashford, CT