Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron with goggles, R8, lenses
From: Lum Twilligear <ltwillig@dev.tivoli.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:47:47 -0500

Sorry that this is my first post to the list -- I'll still be a Leica
user even if I sell some of this equipment! :-)

This is what I've got:
1 - chrome Summicron-M 35mm with goggle eyes for M3-Wetzlar (some wear
on chrome, great glass), $800
1 - Leica R8 chrome (nearly like new, a few very small nicks on the
bottom in the
rubberized coating and a little scratching around the tripod socket),
$1600
1 - Summicron-R 35mm with ROM chip-Germany (like new), $1400
1 - Elmarit-R 90mm with ROM chip-Canada (some wear on on the
finish of the barrel, great glass), $700

If these prices seem skewed to you and you're interested, let's talk.  I
don't follow pricing on this stuff very closely so I may be off --
refered to a few places to get these figures.

I'm going to keep either the M6 outfit or the R8 outfit, can't decide
which one so I'll wait and see which one sells first.

if interested contact me at: ltwillig@dev.tivoli.com