Subject: Re: [Leica] Garry Winogrand
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:58:58 +0100

on 28/4/00 2:06 PM, Dan Honemann at ddh@home.com wrote:

> Thanks for this information, Johnny.  If you write that biography, please
> sign me up for a copy.
>
> His photography is inspirational, isn't it?  Not just the photos themselves,
> but his whole approach, allowing anything and everything to become art.

Exactly. Anything can be a photograph. There's no particular way a
photograph is supposed to look. Great stuff. One of the motivations for
writing a biography is that I think the collected sayings of GW would be a
wonderfully inspirational resource. I think we can all still learn a vast
amount from him.

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com