Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens for Kodak Medalist Projector
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 17:35:58 -0600

Leica does make an adapter to fit certain of its lenses to the Kodak
carousel type projectors. I came across one used once. The store owner said
the adapter came from a customer who went to a Kodak projector after his
Leica wore out. Then he bought the adapter to fit his old lens as he did not
care for the Kodak's lens. Finally he sold the Kodak projector and bought a
new Leica one.

John Collier