Subject: RE: [Leica] historical defecation
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:57:00 -0600

De: Richard Edwards <REdwards@Vetronix.com>
><snip>
>This thread touches a nerve with me, as I'm currently trying to decide
>whether to purchase the 20-volume print version
>of the OED or a 90mm ASPH Summicron. Looks like the LUG is the place to
hang
>out while I decide.

Being the one that started this extremly off-topic discussion I have to
confess that
I donīt have the OED but I recently got the 90 APO-Ashp and by asking the
LUG,
(which, as we all know, is the source of all human knowledge) to look up
what I
needed to know in the OED. So I think this proves that its safe to buy the
90 APO-Asph instead of the OED.

/Anders Nygren