Subject: RE: [Leica] For sale M6 Black
From: "smhickel" <smhickel@iserv.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 06:10:16 -0400

Three (or so) year-old Black M6 (classic viewfinder) ready to go to on EBAY,
but first I thought a post here was in order.

Condition is it has original plastic on base, no brassing or dents, shot
about 20-rolls and carried in a bag about a months worth of time. (9 to 9+
out of 10). I don't call it mint- just because I've used it.

$1275, includes shipping, box, and a I throw in a leica grip.

smhickel@iserv.net