Subject: Re: [Leica] An evening with James Nachtwey
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 15:17:56 +0100

I spent some time browsing both Migrations and Inferno and for me they are
both must-have books. The only problem I have, especially with Inferno, is
that there are far too many photographs spread over a double page. Why do
editors do this? It makes viewing a photograph impossible! BTW, whoever
posted a comment saying that Inferno is too large - I got a look at the
Newton book complete with coffee table - now THAT is a stupid idea.

Julian