Subject: Re: [Leica] Need info on Courierware bags.
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:52:57 -0700

The Comke 803 will (easily) hold two bodies with lenses attached.
You can use the (included) one compartment partition to divide the main
compartment into three sections.

I put a 90mm plus hood on one body in one section, another body with a 35 or
40mm lens in the second, and stack two more lenses (50 and 135) in the
third.

Mike