Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder (1/2 case) - APO TELYT M 135mm F3.4
From: TPMALLET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 03:29:10 EDT

Hello,

I am a big fan of Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder (all my Leica have one) and I
have found a piece of equipment which goes very well with it. The half case
made by Kameraleder. I just received mine a few days ago and it is superb. It
comes with a very good leather strap. I do not know if anybody has had some
experience with this type of product.

I would also like to know if any of you has had some experience with the new
APO TELYT M 135mm F3.4. Is it easy to use and how good are the results ?
(compared with the new APO ASPH. 90 mm  F2.0). Do you know if Leica is
planning to issue a Chrome version of the 90mm Summicron ?

Thierry