Subject: [Leica] Southern UK gathering
From: Mike Stone <mike.stone1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:53:16 +0100

Proposed southern meet is starting to come together. Gerry Walden has
suggested the RHS gardens at Wisley as a good compromise location for
London and South coast types or Langstone harbour or Bosham for a full
on day by the sea.

Possible dates would be at weekend after 14th May. My choice would be
the weekend of May 20th at the moment.

I can provide a car from North London, Paul Bolam has offered transport
from Langley.
Doug Richardson and Jem Kime have expressed an interest as well.

We should try and fix a date that suits first and then we can haggle
over where to go.

Anyone interested can email me personally or through the LUG and I'll do
my best to keep us all co-ordinated.

Regards

Mike Stone

mike.stone1@virgin.net