Subject: [Leica] Deta 100 at 200 (was Tri-X rated at 200ASA with an M2)
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 02:05:09 +0200

Hello,

I began to experiment Dekta 100 pushed to 200. The first roll I developped
yesterday showed a good tonality range though on the contrasty side. I'll have
to agitate less next time.

Sharpness is far closer than "ordinary" Delta 100 than Delta 400 and grain is a
little bigger but again finer than Delta 400.

I like EI 200. I find it's the good value. More versatile than ISO 100 but it
does not force you to close the lens as does a 400 film. In bright sun, I can
use 1/1000 at f/5.6 and a half. One stop more would give too much depth of
field. So far, I'm happy with this compromise. I placed two pictures on my site
at http://www.jcberger.com/photography then choose "Papers/Delta 100 at EI 200
project".

All the best,

- --