Subject: Re: [Leica] Southern UK gathering
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:18:17 +0100

That's good Mike.   Do you know where it is?   And what sort of time do you
want to meet?   Some people may be interested in visiting Wey Cameras which
is just off the M25 a couple of exits back towards Heathrow.   They are
Leica dealers.

Does this make us SLUG?!

We can sort out exact location later.

Regards