Subject: Re: [Leica] Gossen Luna Pro
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 17:33:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Martin,

I may be confusing the F with the SBC as far as range is concerned;
HOWEVER, I know a guy who had some slide shots ruined after he used not
the Luna Pro F or Digital or the SBC, but the Ultra Pro. He complained and
sent the unit to be serviced; He was told +/-1/3 stops is within factory
specifications and they sent it back to him. He had a shoot in Africa on
a safari for some government. Needless to say he doesn't use a Gossen now.
So I was referring to the real world, not paper.
AS far as I know, Minolta makes a more accurate meter by far, and I am
waiting for the opportunity to replace my SBC with Flash attachment.

Cheers,

Lucian