Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 22:10:50 -0700

Joe Codispoti writes:

|One can tell the age of the photographer by the type of "darkroom" he/she
|uses.
|I am sure that younger generations experience as much Nirvana in front of
|their computers as the older ones do in the dark.
|
|So the new motto must be: My grandfather did it in the dark, I do it with
|Mac.

This is an interesting observation and I think that it holds great promise for
future of the wet darkroom.  I find that the wet darkroom is a wonderful
counterpoint to a professional life spent at a computer.  But of course, I am
getting really strange because I even enjoy mowing the lawn rather than
perching at a computer station.

Regards, Bill Larsen
fax:  559/535-0124
ohlen@sierratel.com