Subject: Re: [Leica] depths of reverberation
From: "Laurence Gadd" <lgadd@mail.northriverpress.com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 13:30:17 -0400

I don't understand why we can't hope for one kid or maybe two to have a better life. Or maybe its worth it for 55 kids to have a moment beyond what they have had before. Why put it down. Anything we do is more then nothing. I think the whole thing is great as are thousands of other trys at giving a little. Bravo to Kyle, Tina, and everyone else involved