Subject: RE: [Leica] NO MORE DARKROOM?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:00:01 -0400

There is a truly great - thin - book on digital black and white printing...I
can't think of the title at the moment....Might be the Digital
Darkroom....some LUGer will know what I'm talking about...but it is VERY
good and, certainly initially, far easier to deal with than one of those
massive Photoshop Bibles...

B. D.