Subject: Re: [Leica] Photographic chemicals
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 23:09:58 -0400

John Bean jotted down the following:

> At Monday 01/05/2000 22:31, you wrote:
>
>> Imagine for a minute, a young, naïve, innocent photographer who decides that
>> he wishes to dabble in the black art of mixing his own negative developer.
>
> Martin, I never thought of you as young ;-)

Yeah, Ted Grant had a surprise when first met me too ;)  Besides, someone on
the LUG described what being middle-aged was like and I concluded that I'd
reached that stage in life at 29... ;)

What can I say?  I'm a fast developer... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are,
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | It's who you know that counts.