Subject: Re: [Leica] HELP PLEASE W/QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INFAMOUS R4
From: "michael a. marcus" <mamarcus@home.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 23:20:22 -0400

thanx for your reply...probably not seals because two rolls shot the day
before were fine, and they were shot on a different exposure mode! so
its a puzzler. btw i am in west hartford and got the camera the other
day at the trade show in waltham, ma.  basically for the cost of the
used summicron-r 2/35