Subject: Re: [Leica] Double Exposure with Screw-mount Leicas vs. M Leicas
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 12:38:24 -0400

I've done this and it works on my IIIf.  After the exposure just turn the
shutter dial back (don't let go) until it clicks.  Don't lift up to change
speeds.  For some reason the camera advances two frames when you wind it,
even if you have retensioned the shutter more than once.  This doesn't feel
like its doing anything bad to the camera.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/