Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica bags report
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 21:29:04 -0600

I have found that a much better solution is to get the Domke three in a row
insert - gives you slightly more room as there isn't the double padding
between compartments it also fits well in other similar shaped bags - those
REI cordura brief case etc. Also fits in the outside pocket of a small
"about town" backpack.

Tim A