Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom depression
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 08:10:23 -0400

Excuse me while I play Devil's Advocate.  Lets presume you do have a shot
of Tri-X taken in mid afternoon, that is next to impossible to print *in
the darkroom*.  Is this not just a limitation of traditional prinring
techniques?  Perhaps digital techniques would make the negative very
printable.  What we call poor technique is relative to current practices.
Why not take those shots in midafternoon on tri-x?   Why limit yourself,
just because some old fashioned obsolete technology won't handle it properly.

Dan C.