Subject: [Leica] PLUG EVENT: first friday fun-o-rama! (philadelphia)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 11:15:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Lugnutz,
  Come shoot with the Philadelphia Leica Users Group, First Friday, may
5th. we'll be meeting at 6:00 at 3rd street gallery, 1 1/2 blocks north of
market on the west side of  SECOND street (just to be confusing, 3rd st.
gallery is on 2nd street). then we'll start hitting the galleries
(especially the ones with free booze) we'll check back again at 7:00 for
stragglers at 3rd st gallery. afterwards, great amounts of single malt
scotch will be consumed and many tilly hats worn at philly's greatest
eateries and filthiest bars. bring your noctilux! check out my new
summilux! i'll be the guy with the leica, the rest of the PLUG will be the
guys stealing your hub caps.

as always, my cell fone number is 215.470.1003, i'll turn it on around
5:30.

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/plug

fun like this CAN'T be missed.

kyle