Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FS or Trade: 24mm viewfinder
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 11:05:25 -0600

I have received several replies on this and I must confess I knew it
beforehand. The 24mm viewfinder hangs its brightline frame in a field of
view that is exactly the same as the old 12002 finder. The new plastic 12008
finder is a bright line finder (unlike the my old 12002) and has a slightly
wider yet field of view. I bought the 24mm finder so I could wander around
and compare the two lenses and see which I prefer. Now that the authorities
have released me.....

John Colier