Subject: [Leica] Copyright notice
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:09:58 -0400

I've just sold my first five photographs!  Taken with a Leica II and 25mm
Skopar (as Stephen Gandy says, I bet Oskar Barnack never expected that!).

Anyway, I'm not making any money on this, just covering my costs (they're
only small prints anyway).  I'd like to grant the organization I'm selling
these to use for educational purposes as much as they'd like, but I don't
want to see them being used in commercial purposes or advertising.

Anyone know how I should write a copyright notice for this?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | People don't like to be parameters
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | in an equation.

Replies: Reply from Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Copyright notice)
Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Copyright notice)